Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SJ XT
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, saying hello for the third time, what is it about these cars? First an SG XT, then an SH diesel, now the owner of a ‘17 SJ XT! And this time even the better half has accepted the £60s that may or may not be required during my time of ownership ;)

·
Registered
2014 XE CVT
1,352 Posts
I've had an SF, SG, SH (D), and now SJ. Had SG the longest, 8 years, it was usefully narrower than the later models. Probably keep the SJ as I don't like the SK hybrid - too little benefit, too late, and far too expensive! Awaiting fully electric model now.
Just spent a few days in Norfolk, visiting daughter in Norwich, then along the north coast from Cromer to Heacham.

·
Registered
2017 SJ XT
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had an SF, SG, SH (D), and now SJ. Had SG the longest, 8 years, it was usefully narrower than the later models. Probably keep the SJ as I don't like the SK hybrid - too little benefit, too late, and far too expensive! Awaiting fully electric model now.
Just spent a few days in Norfolk, visiting daughter in Norwich, then along the north coast from Cromer to Heacham.
yeah between my Dad and I we kept the SG the longest, about 7 years. Hope to keep the SJ for a while too... and nice Norfolk tour will keep an eye out on the A11 for you

·
Registered
2003 Forester AW Manual with low ratio
269 Posts
Uk or import ?
Good either way
Cheers and welcome ( back)

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT
116 Posts
yeah between my Dad and I we kept the SG the longest, about 7 years. Hope to keep the SJ for a while too... and nice Norfolk tour will keep an eye out on the A11 for you
That's a rather bizarre idea, looking for a Forester, for us in Seattle. There are about ten of them whose owners live within a couple hundred yards of my house, as in most other neighborhoods here.

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
2,141 Posts
That's a rather bizarre idea, looking for a Forester, for us in Seattle. There are about ten of them whose owners live within a couple hundred yards of my house, as in most other neighborhoods here.
We only have about 200 folks living on this green isle, we all know each other... Or should do

1 - 17 of 17 Posts