Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
Since mine got all nasty before Halloween last year, we had the girls paint them this year instead of carving them. Sicne they are 3 and 1 1/2, the "art" consisted of scribbles.

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Here are some that me and some of my friends did the other night. Mine is the mummy in the lower left of the pic.

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Satalac - that mummy looks great! Got any other shots?
Thanks! I don't, but my wife and some of my friends might. I'll see if I can find any. My cell phone doesn't take the best pictures in the dark. Haha.

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,743 Posts
Here are some that me and some of my friends did the other night. Mine is the mummy in the lower left of the pic.
We did the same mummy and a few others... Pumpkin master rock!!

I'll post some pictures after I get them to photobucket...

dm

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
We did the same mummy and a few others... Pumpkin master rock!!

I'll post some pictures after I get them to photobucket...

dm
Yeah, except I kept breaking the little saws. I did the last half of it with just the blade and no handle. My hands didn't feel too good afterwards. Haha.

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,743 Posts
Yeah, except I kept breaking the little saws. I did the last half of it with just the blade and no handle. My hands didn't feel too good afterwards. Haha.
We keep a shoebox with the tools collected over the years, but our fair share of handles have broken off as well.

#1 mod helpers carving

#2 mod hlepers carving

satalac's mummy

group shot

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Those look great dwmoss (besides the steelers one, I'm a Titan's fan... haha)! Your mummy turned out quite a bit better than mine lol. I really like the one peeking through the blinds!

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Haha looks like we have the same book! I did the peeking through the blinds one too. My girl did the haunted house.

And those tools hurt my hands too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts