Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester Touring
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO ALL! from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I've been lurking here a long time now and have learned a lot from you guys/gals.

I'm finally taking ownership of MY 2010 Forester Touring, 4EAT, Satin White Pearl, in a few hours.

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control and I think I like it! :woohoo:

Cheers!

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Touring (CDN) CVT
121 Posts
Congrats from a fellow Canuckian - I've got the Touring model as well (5MT though) and am very pleased with it.. I am sure you will be too!

Welcome to the forums, and GO LEAFS!!

Brian.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,934 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester Touring
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Too bad I can't share pics yet.

Not enough posts. :icon_frown:

·
Registered
2010 Forester Touring
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can share the pictures as attachments, but otherwise post broken links and somebody can post them for you. (ie. www[dot]subaruforester[dot]org)
Cool. OK let's see if this one works then I'll post the others too. (Maybe I'm missing something but when I try to attach from hard drive, I get a message saying I'm not authorized due to lack of posts)

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,934 Posts
Cool. OK let's see if this one works then I'll post the others too. (Maybe I'm missing something but when I try to attach from hard drive, I get a message saying I'm not authorized due to lack of posts)

Thanks.
You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming). A few more posts & you can post pictures! :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,703 Posts
Hi Noey. Welcome from Regina. Yours is the same colour as my sister's 2009 limited. I see you've put on your winter 'shoes' too. Looks like you need some more snow on the ground:biggrin:. Enjoy your Subbie like the rest of us:Banane35:.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts