Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Legacy GT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, not sure if anyone on here is from the Knoxville area, but we're having a meet this Sunday (Oct. 25) at 4pm at Calhoun's Restaurant off of Pellissippi Parkway (address below). So far we've got about 20 cars coming, but since most of them are WRXs and STis (with the exception of my Legacy) I figured I'd come and make a formal invite to the Forester owners. Anyway, I hope someone will be able to make it!

Calhoun's address:
10020 Kingston Pike
Knoxville TN 37923

Come on out, it'll be a good time! :Banane35:

Jordan

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Man, I'd love to make it but can't Sunday. Next time give us more of a heads up! Haha. I'm in Knoxville ever so often. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2005 Legacy GT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah man... sorry about the bad timing! We've been trying to confirm people coming on NASIOC and all that, and totally forgot to post up a thread here and on the Legacy forums. I'll definitely be posting in here more often once we get a regular meet schedule going.

apparently we've got 2 cars coming from nashville, one from lexington ky, and another one coming up from athens ga. I'd love to see more of the minority Suby owners (like Foresters, Legacys etc) out at the next one tho!

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Hopefully there will be some Vol fans celebrating a win at the meet. ;) Definitely let us know about the next one! There are a several members here from Knoxville, I think I'm the only one from Nashville though. You might wanna post on tennspeed.net & tennesspeed.net too. There are several Suby folks on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts