1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT-5MT
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ITS BACK AGAIN GUYS!!!

HOMEPAGE >>> The Orange County Auto Show

It started today and goes on through Sunday.... Anybody else plan on going???

Tickets are $10 at the Gate and $8 if you Print an E-ticket online...

*** I got my FREE ticket and FREE 12 month subscription to motortrend here >>> Free Orange County Auto Show Ticket

PROMOTION CODE : OCCERRACUfriend

I'm wondering if you could just sign up to get the subscription...Hmmmm.. Or do they cross reference your ticket to make sure your went to the show before starting up your subscription...

Anyways The ticket is Good for Free entrance Friday and $5 discount Sat/Sun... HOPE to see you guys there..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT-5MT
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds Good... I don't get off work until 1-130ish but I work less than 5min away from the show... I would get there between anywhere 1:15-1:45... PM me your # and I'll call you when I get there... I hope to get some Good Pics.. Hopefully Subaru has a nice showing.. Did you get your Free Ticket and Subscrition too??

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
ok actually i may have to go later. depends on when my girl goes to lunch (either 1130-1230 or 100-200). after lunch, i'll go. ill send you my number now. yeah i got a free ticket. hawaiian tropic better have some good selection! :p

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
So like the STI has a boxer engine and Ken Block drives one and he's soooo cool!!

Looked at my pics. Not many interesting cars. zZzzzZzz heh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts