Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please be patient with me lol. :biggrin:

I am thinking of getting rather agressive with my Cobb OTS Stage 2 map as follows:

I don't really intend to run the car at WOT and ever hit much past the top of 3rd gear.

I see that most of the problems with spiking and creep transpire for most of you that like to go at higher speeds.

I am trying to build a quarter mile and/or 0-60 king around my TD04. Couldn't I get more agressive with the boost at lower speeds using my WRX WGA and tighten the WGA more and go with the STI pill?

After I am done, and as long as I don't go past say ~ 100 mph I would have a vehicle with boost that comes on quicker and doesn't exceed target boost but come damn close to it no?

Unless of course the ECU pulls back the WGDC?

Any thoughts?

Again, I am thinking of speeds that transpire during 0-60 blasts and no more than quarter mile speed.

·
Registered
2004 Subaru FXT MT
1,853 Posts
Please be patient with me lol. :biggrin:

I am thinking of getting rather agressive with my Cobb OTS Stage 2 map as follows:

I don't really intend to run the car at WOT and ever hit much past the top of 3rd gear.

I see that most of the problems with spiking and creep transpire for most of you that like to go at higher speeds.

I am trying to build a quarter mile and/or 0-60 king around my TD04. Couldn't I get more agressive with the boost at lower speeds using my WRX WGA and tighten the WGA more and go with the STI pill?

After I am done, and as long as I don't go past say ~ 100 mph I would have a vehicle with boost that comes on quicker and doesn't exceed target boost but come damn close to it no?

Unless of course the ECU pulls back the WGDC?

Any thoughts?

Again, I am thinking of speeds that transpire during 0-60 blasts and no more than quarter mile speed.
You can have your cake and eat it too with a proper tune...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts