Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Forester Ltd cvt
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was looking at the Actron CP9410 or CP9175 for an 07 Forester.
Any opinions or personal experience with them?
Or maybe the Equus 3100 to 3130 models.

Is there somewhere to get all of the error codes listed?

·
Registered
02 Forester L (sold) Manual
1,220 Posts
I have an older version of the 9175 and love it. It reads the codes and also tells you what they are, then allows you to clear them. It came with a book listing all the codes but I've never had to crack it open. I bought it on Ebay new for less than Amazon price.

·
Registered
01 Forester S
129 Posts
i bought the actron 9410 from amazon after Christmas for around 45 bucks with free shipping.

I already have had to use it to turn off a p0420 code thats got read twice so far since the beginning of the year. 2 times I made 260 mile runs to Maryland and the light came on both times heading home around the same amount of miles. HOping my cat is not going bad. hoping to avoid spending money but know that never rarely works in my favor.

I am happy with the purchase. I always wanted one. Years ago I remember having a light come on, i took it to the shop and the mechanic charged me 50+ bucks just to look at it and turn it off. and tell me to keep driving to see if it came on again. Never again. I wish I had the 50 bucks now.

·
Registered
2015 Forester Ltd cvt
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have an older version of the 9175 and love it. It reads the codes and also tells you what they are, then allows you to clear them. It came with a book listing all the codes but I've never had to crack it open. I bought it on Ebay new for less than Amazon price.
Tried to delete my reply as I was thinking of Inova by mistake, but no dice.
Disregard this post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts