Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started right before leaving work Friday. From then until about 8pm lastnight ... on the toilet spewing out both ends with bucket between my knees so many times. I must be squeaky clean inside now. Man made bio-warfare bug. Had to be, lol. Nature couldn't produce anything so horrible.

I actually lost count, but this ought to be a close approximation:

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

·
aka DMax in Alaska
'06 Mini Cooper S JCW 6MT
787 Posts
It will be gone in 24-36 hours. It is a stomach bug making the rounds. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated and Imodium seemed to help. Get well soon!

·
Registered
1998 Forester
602 Posts
Started right before leaving work Friday. From then until about 8pm lastnight ... on the toilet spewing out both ends with bucket between my knees so many times. I must be squeaky clean inside now. Man made bio-warfare bug. Had to be, lol. Nature couldn't produce anything so horrible.

I actually lost count, but this ought to be a close approximation:

What happened...did you catch an early glimpse of the 2011 Chrysler lineup ?

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 4EAT
2,008 Posts
All 3 of us had it at my house 2 weeks ago. We lived on pedilite for 2 days and then limped on...

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First thing out the front end was Friday's quickie "at the desk" lunch-- PBJ sandwich, a Pure Protein 20g bar, and a handful of dried dates washed down with 16oz bottle of H20 and 8oz of skim milk.

Won't be having that again anytime soon.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Tour
100 Posts
It is a stomach bug making the rounds. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated and Imodium seemed to help.
If it IS a stomach bug and you have the ability to stay NEAR a washroom, I highly recommend forgoing Imodium as it is best to allow your body to clear itself of whatever invaders are making it sick in the first place. This based on third world travel - Imodium during the day, au natural at night.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
And remember that Imodium is an addictive substance. Use it too much, and you will not be able to go through a day without the runs without using more and more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts