Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Legacy GT
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just totaled my last car, thanks to a deer, and picked up a silver, 5spd, 2001 Forester L with 98,000 miles.
Second Subaru wagon (2004 WRX wagon), first Forester.
I'll admit I wasn't too excited about a Forester, but this site has def given me some inspiration.
I look forward to spending some time in this forum, mostly on the overnights when my rotating shift permits.
I'm not much of a poster, and I don't have much to contribute here yet anyways. Hopefully soon though.

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sports
603 Posts
Just totaled my last car, thanks to a deer, and picked up a silver, 5spd, 2001 Forester L with 98,000 miles.
Second Subaru wagon (2004 WRX wagon), first Forester.
I'll admit I wasn't too excited about a Forester, but this site has def given me some inspiration.
I look forward to spending some time in this forum, mostly on the overnights when my rotating shift permits.
I'm not much of a poster, and I don't have much to contribute here yet anyways. Hopefully soon though.
nice welcome from the upstate !!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,422 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Sorry to hear your car got totalled. Congratulations on the new Forester. Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2008 Forester
23 Posts
Wagon? I prefer to think of the Forester as SUV, or Crossover SUV... It makes me feel better about my self esteem... besides the Forester is too upright to be a wagon, and not long enough...

·
Registered
2001 Legacy GT
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I get some posts up on the site I'll post one- not enough posts right now.
or, 2.5x sleeper, I'll send you a link or picture.

·
Registered
2001 Forester
29 Posts
Welcome from Kansas!

I'm here under very similar circumstances (2001 Forester, 105K miles, deer took out my Toyota last month, this is my 2nd Subaru, and my 1st Forester).

You'll find some great information and posts on this site. Welcome to the club!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts