Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
08 Audi RS4 6 speed man
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Novtec1's WRB 07 FXT

well last year i helped a friend look for a forester and he picked up a 04 xt. didn't know what the potential was but i found this site...

fast forward to this year, wife was driving a 03 WRX, but wanted something with a lot more space for all the diy stuff she does. She WANTED a 5 speed but we couldnt find one. Friend of mine just happen to work at a subaru dealership and called me when a 07 wrb with 34k miles came in on a trade. Car hit the dealership on thursday, we pick it up on saturday.....

this is my 4th subie, had to sell my 00 2.5 RS so we could get the forester.. i miss it but it was worth it...

since the rs was my dd, and the wife was getting a new car, i got her 03 wrx with 43k miles on it as my new dd

and my weekend car is my 07 STI...

and the new car the 07 wrb xt, came with a aem intake and i put a STI topmount i had laying around... will be getting lowered on a set of 04 sti takeoffs with the hour.

future plan include wheels, brakes, turbo upgrade, some suspension work. i just happen to have a lot of parts laying around and a lot of friends with parts... i'll see what happens next. hope to learn a lot from this site... seems like a well knit and very knowledgeable group...

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,947 Posts
Nice start to your Member Journal! :cool: I got my '07 FSXT in July & the MODding has been a blast! :biggrin:

Bobby...

·
Registered
08 Audi RS4 6 speed man
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
suspension and rear siver strip done....

next exhaust, jdm black dash piece, who knows what else...

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,161 Posts

·
Registered
08 Audi RS4 6 speed man
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys,

the wing is next, been looking at some of the other fozzies and i like the way it looks. taillights im looking for the 08 sport ones but i like the all red ones too... i'll get it figured out.

took the car on its first long trip today to visit my sister in law in fort worth. I must say im very impressed with how the car drove, the power delivery and just how comfortable it was. the wife (and me) are very happy about this purchase.

stay tuned.. i got a few suprises on the way as well.

·
Registered
08 Audi RS4 6 speed man
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
got the sti catback ( jsanders ) and a vf39 tonight for free 99.. ( gotta have good friends )... gonna order the wing friday and the lights ( red ones wife likes em ).. will post up pics soon

now im sourcing some brembos and a set of advans...

·
Registered
08 Audi RS4 6 speed man
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sti exhaust is done.... gotta get some hangers but its not touching the bumper... doing the port work to the 39, got a friend working on putting together a map for it... i think im moving a bit faster than i wanted but oh well.

·
Registered
08 Audi RS4 6 speed man
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks, i've soaked in a LOT of knowledge here.... and owning more subarus before this helps out a lot. only thing is i ALWAYS forget to take pics when im doing installs. need to remind myself.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Your Killin me brotha...I'm all the way across the big pond...swimmin in the sand...I didn't even know that you bought one.

You freakin rock. Get ahold of Silverline in Portland, they rock...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts