Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so this sway bar thing. I was planning on ordering sway bars from Subie Gal and decided to do a little more research and discovered the whole issue of "flipping." So, to correct that problem I should put on endlinks, which, opens up a whole new can of worms. My question is, how much of a problem is this bar flipping with the 20mm solid bar? Should I just say screw it and get 17" wheels with decent tires?

I want better handling but I don't want to cause problems where none existed.

Thanks,

Mark

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
L.A. Mark said:
Okay so this sway bar thing. I was planning on ordering sway bars from Subie Gal and decided to do a little more research and discovered the whole issue of "flipping." So, to correct that problem I should put on endlinks, which, opens up a whole new can of worms. My question is, how much of a problem is this bar flipping with the 20mm solid bar? Should I just say screw it and get 17" wheels with decent tires?

I want better handling but I don't want to cause problems where none existed.

Thanks,

Mark
Easy fix. Get the Subiegal STi RSB kit (w/ mounts and hardware), the KartBoy(KB) endlinks, and the 17" wheels w/ 225 or wider tires. FIN!

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are the endlinks neccessary? Then I here about people snapping off some "tab" on the mounts. Then there's the whole my trumpet is too close to my banjo and it makes a sound like a tambourine!:Banane29:

What order would yo do these in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts