Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Forester L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...

I've been a member here for a bit over a year, and have been learning a ton and felt it high time I introduce myself. We bought our first scooby brand new back in 2000. A beautiful sapphire pearl Outback limited wagon, but outgrew it after our first two boys arrived. After driving other makes and models in search of just the right car, we came to the realization we had to have another scooby.

So, in 2008 we purchased a new to us 2000 Forester. It is a Canadian model that was imported into the US shortly before we purchased it, and I think it has some differences from the US models of the same year, but, we love it. Haven't done too much as of yet in the way of mods, but it has an upgraded audio system, and we put some Thule 440 crossbars up top to mount our Thule Excursion cargo box. Glad to be here, and look forward to a long ride. :rock:

I can't add any photos or html cuz I haven't made 15 posts yet:shrug:, but you can see our foz in my avatar.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,798 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Thanks for the introduction. Looks like you have a nice looking Forester. A few more posts & you can link to a host to post a larger pictures. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2000 Forester L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone...

We got a great deal on this little foz, and it was in near mint condition. :Banane08:
About the only issue with the car was the carpet up front looked like it had seen some good wear. But it has cleaned up nicely. This is our daily driver and our travel car, and we're about to hit 150,000 miles on it. We're about to hit the road again soon, so it's going to get a new timing belt, and the rear o2 sensor mechanical fix. The foz has been throwing the P0420 for a while, after changing the front A/F sensor.

Anyways, once the weather clears up here, in Texas at the moment, I'll clean off the mud and get some pics to posts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts