Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester X Premium Auto4.
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks. I drive a 2006 Forester X Premium. I have added a K&N filter, plus sized high performance all season Bridgestone Potenzas and a trailer hitch.

Other mods to come; new exhaust system, updated stereo with bluetooth, iPod interface, etc., maybe custom leather interior. And anything else I can do.

This is my third Subaru. My first was a '84 turbo coupe with the dreaded Digital dash.

I will probably never drive any other Manufacturer.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,840 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome. No need to lurk here if you love Subaru's.:biggrin:

You might have already seen this, http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-oregon-forester-owners-list-55942/. And now you can join up to that too. There have been some on the list that are planning a meet for Forester owners in the PNW. Combining the Washington Owners list and the Oregon list could potentially have well over 100 Forester owners attending:huh: so Subscribe to the thread for updates.

You can also add some vehicle info to your Signature that way it shows up every time you post. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add info like year/model/transmission and you're good to go.

Enjoy the forum as much as you enjoy your Forester.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts