Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals. You may know me from NASIOC, a Subaru Challenge Event, The Subie Shoot Out, heck Joliet Autobahn for Redline Time Attack.... something. But I am new here.

My wife Katie most likely will be getting on soon under Mume (name on NASIOC) She just picked up a 2010 Forester XT which is in route as we speak to the house via flatbed from MO to IA. Once it gets here I am planning on:

Putting on 22mm Front and Rear Perrin Sway Bars
Installing 2008 WRX Rear springs and 2007 WRX Front Springs to drop it
Installing the SPT exhaust from her 2008 WRX Sedan
Installing the TurboXS Hybrid BOV from her 08 WRX
HID Headlight Retrofit from her 08 WRX

As well as a few other goodies. She is also looking to get a set of rims for it fast and has her stock XT rims and tires for sale in the for sale section with like under 1000 miles on them. BRAND NEW!

As far as how she ordered it it is loaded out with Nav, has the factory spoiler, front underspoiler, and sport grill (sport grill and underspoiler where *Free! only way she would buy it from the dealer hehe go me for making a hard deal)

Anyway I will post pics later as soon as it shows up! The only pic I have now is one the sales person sent us on his iPhone. This does not have the front underspoiler or sport grill installed yet. However that was installed and will be on when it gets delivered.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh BTW anyone ever do the drop with those springs before? That is what I keep reading works.

At some point I plan on upgrading the coilovers on my 08 STi to some K&W variant 3's but right now it has BC racing ones on there. I plan on adapting the lower mount to work on the forester and putting them on it at some point. Should look awesome either way.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright pics of the new whip all modded already today (5 hrs of work after the car was dropped off, never drove it stock, delivery guy drove it into the garage LOL)

SPT Exhaust
22mm Front and Rear Perrin Sway Bars
TurboXS Hybrid BOV
K&N Air Filter
08 WRX Rear Springs
07 WRX Front Springs
HID Conversion kit
Debadged

·
Registered
2009 Forester X 5 Speed
278 Posts
I love your wife's current car i wish i had that parked next to my fozzy. what year is that? and what work?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts