Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations on which dealership to go preferably in North Jersey? Looking to finally get my first Subaru looking at online reviews seems like most get more negative than positive reviews.

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 Forester XT
14,922 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Can't help you here.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring
412 Posts
I can highly highly recommend Liberty Subaru in Emerson, NJ. My girlfriend and her family have been going to this single dealership for nearly 3 decades and have had nothing but incredible service.

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5i Automatic
157 Posts
Don't know if Ramsey is considered Northern NJ but I purchased my Subie at Ramsey Subaru. I basically dealth with them over the internet and phone and only went their to pick up the car.
They were polite and patient over the phone and got the best deal.

·
Registered
2015 Impreza 5-Door Sport Auto (CVT)
2,351 Posts
I choose Ramsey Subaru, mainly because they came in at the lowest lease price.

I do live closer the Subaru World of Newton, but they are a much smaller dealership.

Now leasing and buying pricing may be different at different dealerships, don't know.

Also got a price at Wayne Subaru in Wayne, NJ.

You probably could wheel and deal at any dealership and they all will be close in price.

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,319 Posts
I live in Northern NJ and have dealt witha few dealers here ..... and my opinions below:

Ramsey ... closest to me .... great prices for buying ...... would NEVER take a car there for ANY service

Wayne .... family business and they treat you that way .... nice people ... good service

Kolb ... Over the state line in Orangeburg NY ..... little pushier on the sales .... but they will match any price ..... good service

Liberty .... bought 5 from them since 1983 ..... good prices .... best for service in this area .

Cant' speak to Town motors in Englewood ..... used to get parts from Grand Before Town bought the franchise.

My opinion and Subaru experiences for over 30 yrs in this area.

·
Registered
2014 Forester Limited CVT
7 Posts
I'll add another recommendation for Liberty in Emerson. Positive buying experience overall and by far the best price in a 75 mile radius.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts