Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this past weekend was our Northeast Forester Meet in the Forest, which was held just outside Lake Placid, NY.
It wasn't a big meet, but it was still a lot of fun. Thanks to everybody who made it out, we'll have to try and make this meet happen again next year.

Well here is the link to my online pictures, if anybody wants high-res versions just PM me with your email address and I'll send them over.

Northeast Forester Meet 09 pictures by Duderotomy12 - Photobucket

Real Lyte testing out the new plow attachment...

Confirmed fitment on the MY09's too :lol:

Beaver Hunting...

Whiteface Mountain's "bunny hill"

·
Registered
2008 2.5x ll beaner
634 Posts
Kick axe plows dudes!!! I can't believe that would work on a forrie! Seems too heavy. Looks pretty up/over there wish I was there..

Rock it!

kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts
only 4 foresters? i thought there was supposed to be like 10+
looks great though
Attendance was sad, but the company that was there was lots of fun! Great meet, definitely doing it again next year. Cooperstown sounds like a good place if Canary will lead it (we have an apartment near also!). I'll upload pics tonight, 12 hour school day today...:icon_frown:

Btw, I want more gas line broil, it is all I have been thinking about today.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Were all the attendees forum members? If so, who owns each Foz? :smile:
Yeah, we were all members...

WR Blue MY07 (#199) - Duderotomy
Red MY99 (#41 "Team Foz") - Real Lyte & Bethanayy
Red MY01 (#43) - phmancus
Silver MY09 (#73) - Stephman

Tyler brought green painter's tape, so we had some fun numbering our cars after lunch :lol:

·
Registered
1995 Legacy Sedan
95 Posts
alright, here are some of the shots that my buddy Rocio took while at the meet. she took over 600 between saturday and sunday, so it'll take a while for me to upload an album of the ones that i think are worth it. here are the best ones in my opinion

BEFORE the 2nd light broke. :icon_biggrin:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts