• November 28

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
:D woohoooo im definitely going to try making this, especially since if we go to mt tam on saturday, maybe we can all go and take a hike (i've been needing to get back into shape!!)

·
Registered
2011 CT200h/E90 M3
660 Posts
If I'm around, Black Friday would probably work best. Right now, I'm 50/50 if I'll be in town. Might take a mini vacation Fri-Sun.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
We still doing this? I'm not too sure of my schedule yet but I could probably schedule it in if we set a date. Still planning on going to Mt Tam, but either on Friday or Sat morning though.

·
Registered
2011 CT200h/E90 M3
660 Posts
I'll be busy for sure that Sunday, but should be around at least Friday morning. Cheap dim sum in downtown Oakland and then a drive up to Mt. Tam for a hike? I might be able to swing that idea by the lady. Is Charlene coming up with you?

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I'll be busy for sure that Sunday, but should be around at least Friday morning. Cheap dim sum in downtown Oakland and then a drive up to Mt. Tam for a hike? I might be able to swing that idea by the lady. Is Charlene coming up with you?
Yeup. Will be staying at her parents' house actually and will be going to Mt. Tam too.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Haha I'm a tad slow... I will ask her if she'd like to do that. She usually goes to this dim sum place called Y Ben House in SF Chinatown @ Pacific & Stockton. We would also probably have my friends Darryl and Helen with us.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
Hmm, from the sounds of this, it's going to be a meal and a hike, not a drive...

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
hehe. ok let's actually skip mt tam and just go on a drive. i think my friends can only make the tam hike on saturday anyway so i'll keep that separate. dang and i can probably go to dim sum first and then meet you guys up if you don't want to join us, depending on the time of course. so yeah, where do you want to go drive greg?

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What time did you guys want to get started? We're trying to figure out what would work best in the given time frame. We could just meet up in the Bay Area and do Dim Sum and leave it at that, or we could take a drive and leave the Black Friday crowds behind. Roo has a nice route worked out that would take us into southern Mendo & Lake County and would take us about 4 hrs. round-trip from Santa Rosa, including lunch, all paved roads. Very scenic, should be a blast.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Oooh that sounds pretty spectacular (the scenic drive). You guys decide on a time. Dim sum can wait.. I usually have to do it once a day when I'm home lol

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool... if you guys are on board for the drive, we should meet around 9am in the Santa Rosa area to get an early start. Usually this is our preferred meeting spot, easy to find, right off the 101 freeway:

Wells Fargo Center for the Arts, 50 Mark West Springs Rd., Santa Rosa, CA 95403

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,956 Posts
So it sounds like Friday is the day.. Darnit... I work. You all have a good time and be safe. I wish I was rolling with you guys. Take lot's o' pics. :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts