Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1995 lifted Legacy
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woohoo:

Hey there, I'm new to this forester forum but have been around a couple other forums from 3 months to 6 years. But since I'm all about the foresters these days and am fairly constantly thinking about how to economically leave my highly modified lovely lifted legacy for a newer Fozzy, i figured i might as well get in the thick of forester land!
Anyhoo, I've modified my 95 Legacy (oroginally and "L" trim line) with outback struts and some fozzy springs in the rear, exhaust mods, intake mods, wheels, tires, tint, spoiler, etc. etc. blah blah. It rocks but could use better power and more improtantly better gearing.

I like the off road capability of the subaru (old gens have no car equal, and many truck competitors, while new gen is pretty darn good off pavement) and figure it goes without mentioning the snow and wet weather handling, but I only would be happier with a low range gear. Darn you Europeans, Australians, and South Americans who still have a dual range in their AWDs! :icon_biggrin::rock:

Anyhoo, just saying "Hi" and it'll be fun to chat here too!

·
Registered
1995 lifted Legacy
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
1995 lifted Legacy
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Soo, its been a while since I visited this forum.

Since then I did get an AUDM DR FT AWD 5MT!!!!

here's a write up (cross-forum posting ;) ) of a trail run I took the sedan on in Moab.

1995 Subaru Legacy + two 4" lifted FJ80s and a 3" lifted FJ cruiser + Moab's lockhart Basin trail = So I went wheeling in MOab. . . . - DirtyImpreza Forums
:woohoo:

(enjoy the read and please check out some other videos on my youtube page)

Aside from the front bumper and the rims, this Suby is 100% factory Subaru parts!!
:rock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts