Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all! Im fairly new to the Subaru Community though ive owned my '03 fozzy since 07. Havent done much to it yet aside from a little audio visual addition and interval servicing. Lookin to get some ideas and inspiration as the current ride is going to become a project for me once we decide to purchase our 09 :D Once thats done I am hoping to paint the 03 matte desert paint scheme with matching interior, ultimately do an sti swap and take more trips off road. The newly outfitted subie will be dubbed fozzy bear! woka woka woka! lol
FYI - Roku Hoshi means six star in Japanese

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,784 Posts
Off road,YES!
You will become addicted,it's like drugs.

(stay outta deep mud and water,take my word for it)

Welcome aboard.:banana:

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Niagara Falls!
If you get water in the rear differential breather tube, you could hydrolock your rear diff or wear it out extremely prematurely...

plus if you get too deep, the water comes in the venting in the body meant for airbag functionality and will cause water to pool in different parts of the body work, possibly causing rust.

·
Registered
2003 Forester
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well thank you for the info I will be sure to avoid deep waters is there eventually a way to enable your fozzy to pass through deep water? or is it a forever deal?

p.s. Niagar Falls is awesome, my family and I stopped in for a few days while we moved East. Clifton hill is incredible!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts