Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I prefer to support Discount Tire or DTD when I can, as I have always had good service there.

I am happy that DT carries some of Nokian's line, but only a limited selection. Depending on how this summer treats my Primacy MXV4, I might need new rubber before next winter. The tires I am considering are Nokian WRG3 or Nokian enTYRE.

Any rumblings that Discount tire may start carrying either of these models? I'd rather support DT than tiresbyweb.com

·
Supporting Vendor
863 Posts
I prefer to support Discount Tire or DTD when I can, as I have always had good service there.

I am happy that DT carries some of Nokian's line, but only a limited selection. Depending on how this summer treats my Primacy MXV4, I might need new rubber before next winter. The tires I am considering are Nokian WRG3 or Nokian enTYRE.

Any rumblings that Discount tire may start carrying either of these models? I'd rather support DT than tiresbyweb.com
Thank you for the post, AWDFTW. We appreciate your continued support :cool:

We are not stocking all-weather Nokian tire models but I know we can special order these products through our mail order division. I'm not sure if our brick and mortar stores can special order their products so you'll need to check this with your local Discount Tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts