Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium Manual 6-speed
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nokians new tire for the North American market. I have them on a 2013 base model Forester. I like them. I haven’t found anything to contradict what Nokian says about them on their website. During the winter months my cars have the Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV. Which have been great. So I wasn’t worried about trying their new tire.

I’ve had a lot of rain to drive in and the tires felt good.
No complaints on cornering wet or dry.
Very little road noise.

Only have about 250 miles on them, so I can’t comment on the low roll resistance and it’s effect on gas mileage or how the tire life will hold up.

Not a long review but that’s what I know so far. I haven’t seen any reviews on them yet, so I thought I’d put this here for my Subaru friends.

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT
2 Posts
I have Nokia's tires on my Forester too. Mine is a 2014 XT. I can't remember the model of the tire but it's an "All Weather" tire which is best described as half way between an all season tire and a snow tire. So far I'm very satisfied with them. The traction in snow and ice is quite good. In the summer I didn't really notice anymore road noise than my original tires from Subaru. Interestingly, although Nokia is a Finland company, the tires are made in Russia.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts