Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5 X
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop me if you've heard this one before...a pair of cats walk into a garage and take up residence in the rafters. One night, they decide it would be a good idea to explore said rafters. They jump on a piece of plywood (that apparently wasn't supported well enough) and *BAM* next thing you know my Forester has a new dent in the hood. On the bright side, I was able to convince my wife that we needed to do something nice for Roo. New fog lamps and mesh grille, on the way!

·
Registered
06 Forester
388 Posts
< hey now..

but yeah, cats sleeping inside engine bay and walking all over the car merits a trip to the nearest chinatown.

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
lol cats love foresters.

For a while I thought I just had water spots on my car, but noticed they were distinctly kitty paw shaped. Turns out a cat lived outside and would sneak into the garage and sleep on the hood of my car in the winter. Didn't mind it sleeping on it though, turned out it was actually pregnant, but they've all disappeared, not sure if they were "wild" or someone in the complex owned it.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
My kitty enjoys the warm spot on the hood... but he's never left any damage aside from paw prints.. And I don't really care about those, the car is always dirty anyways. :smile:

·
Registered
2005 Base 2.5x foz
896 Posts
My girlfriends cat really likes to jump into cars when you're not looking. Especially before you drive 6 hours to grand junction only to find him asleep on the bags when you get there and have to turn around and meet her half way to get him home. Now I NEVER leave my windows open at her house!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts