Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 2.5 X Sports
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my 08 forester sports next week- Im pumped cant wait! Totaled my honda last week- Insurance money = AWD for me! :woohoo:

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,777 Posts
Your gonna love the AWD in the snow.
Get snow tires if it doesn't already have them.

Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome to possibly the greatest Forester Forum ever. Lot's of great members contributing there knowledge here to help everyone out. Hopefully you'll find time to contribute as well.

+1 on dedicated snow tires, lots of great reading on this if you use the Search function for this and others.

If you are going to stick around you may want to add your vehicle info to your Signature that way it shows up every time you post. Just go into your User CP, Edit Signature and add info like year/model/transmission and anything else you think is relevant. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,486 Posts
Welcome along, fellow Cheesehead!

I've had pretty good results with all-season tires on ours. You can get away with those here if you don't drive with AWD overconfidence. If you live out in the countryside then seriously consider the snow tires.

·
Registered
2006 X Premium
438 Posts
Picking up my 08 forester sports next week- Im pumped cant wait! Totaled my honda last week- Insurance money = AWD for me! :woohoo:
Welcome! I was in the same situation a few years ago. I totaled my 06 Civic, which was a great car. I wanted to get a car with real AWD, so i got an 06 Forester.

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the forum...

joe r

1 - 12 of 12 Posts