Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT 2.0 Premium
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my title and I'm ready to sell my 2017 Subaru Forester 2.0 XT Premium.

Premium gas ALWAYS, oil changes were all synthetic done at Towne Subaru in Englewood, NJ.

I got the panoramic moonroof tinted to 20%. I bought the upgraded interior rear-view mirror with auto-dim and compass and had it installed at the dealership.

The bad: The one reported accident on the CarFax was from a guy who rear-ended me on an on-ramp. Minimal damage from THAT, but reported nonetheless.
There is a rear bumper push-in that occurred when I was hit-and-run by a taxi driver. I am also including pictures of other various dents/dings/scratches.
When I last took this in for service in March, they said front tires+brakes are "due soon". I replace 2 tires in the time that I have owned this car.

I'm asking $16,000.00. Front Quarter Panel.jpg Rear Bumper Accident.jpg Rear Bumper.jpg Rear Driver side door.jpg Rear Passenger side door.jpg Rear side bumper.jpg 20201003_165333_HDR.jpg 20201003_165546.jpg 20201003_165416.jpg

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.