Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Been with Subaru’s for quite awhile now, (just recently built a 1997 Impreza Outback Sport battle wagon) and I’ve always had my eye on a Forester XT. Well I was going through the classifieds and found an 05 FXT Manual about 3hrs out and was able to snag it. Interior and body are in great condition but the mileage was a little high but for the price, it was a steal. Already doing all the important service on it (timing belt, WP, TS, fluids, seals, gaskets etc) but what I really need help is some info making this thing a 300hp + beast!

I’ve been doing quite a bit of research and got the idea for all the bolt on and fuel upgrades I’m going to do but the one thing I’m trying to figure out is which turbo is best being 2019 now...a lot of the forums go way back and can’t seem to find any recent info on newer turbos now...I’ve been seeing all the VF series, 16g,18g etc etc

I was turned to this forum for more info and will still continue to research! Again nice to meet all the members! And sorry if this is inappropriate for asking for all this info in the new members section.

-Matt

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,946 Posts
@SubiFXT05 welcome to the forum from Oregon!

The Google custom forum search is pretty good. :wink:

You can ask your technical questions here: Technical Forums and Vehicle Assistance

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts