Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Niagara Falls, Canada.

This is a select few of the 500+ photos we took while in the Falls area. There will be 2 other threads to come, one titled Toronto, Canada and the other titled The trip home from Canada

And for those of you who followed the Super pimp nose mask thread, here is a photo in the hotel lot after 500+ miles.

Here is a quick photo of the signs in our Hotel. And they think we talk funny

A general photo of the area.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1st up was a trip to the parking area to meet a Canadian or 4. We met up and took photos of the Foresters in the rain, at different locations. 1st stop was a grassy parking area called the “back lot”. This area provided a great backdrop of the Niagara Falls skyline. The only down side is that the area is full of duck poop. I am horrible with names so those of you, who attended, please post and I will edit this.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally some photos of the Falls. This is a series of photos from different locations and different days. The highlight of our trip was going to the light station and actually changing the colors of the falls. We met new forum member Bluevue on the Go-train (thanks again Remington for recommending the train) and sparked a conversation. Bluevue said he has just purchased a 2010 Forester and talked for a bit. Then he gave us some insider info which a lead us to “light up the Falls”

Hot dog vendor

·
Registered
09 XT
448 Posts
i love niagara falls.
I have been there a bunch, being from ontario originally.
The Maid is cool, the walk behind the falls is funky however even I have never been to the lighting control room before, how did you manage that?
You should see it in February when its all icy... believe it or not even more gorgeous
and
Did you get to any wineries? Some great grapes in Niagara.
I look forward to your Toronto pics... thats my hometown.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
Great pics, been a while since we've visited the area. So besides Dude who were the other CDN's ? I only see 1 CDN Forester. I've been there a million times but still never taken the boat cruise or walked below the falls.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts