Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
01 forester s-turbo PPP
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all just got myself a forester s-turbo with the ppp pack after owning a legacy GTB so thaught id register be nice to me lol:woohoo:

·
Registered
2005 2.0XT Auto
461 Posts
Be nice? Naw, can't do that. Not unless you post some photos, of course. :biggrin:

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
2015 Triumph Tiger XCx 1 Down. 5 Up.
5,242 Posts
Welcome, Gav. Good to have you with us.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,572 Posts
Welcome!

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
Some good roads round Todmorden. I'm from Littleborough originally so used to drive round there all the time.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Yorkshireman, not a DUDE!
2011 Mitsi RA Sportback SST
2,966 Posts
Welcome to the mad house Gav. My daughter lives in Todmorden at the moment , but not for long ( hopefully ) as she has a job in Northampton now and the house is for sale. PS, do you want to buy a house ?

Cheers and enjoy,

Brian

·
Registered
01 forester s-turbo PPP
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cheers for the welcome guys will get some ppics up soon .. i have a prodrive roof rack fitted to my forester anyone ever heard of these as ive never seen one before

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,881 Posts

·
New Member Greeter
2011 Octavia vRS DSG
2,399 Posts
How do Gav? Do you know if Tod show will be on this year, blooming good when I last went to it in 2005 then it was off for a few years due to flood prevention / drainage work iirc.

·
Registered
1999 (UKDM) S-Turbo (LT) 4EAT
217 Posts
cheers for the welcome guys will get some ppics up soon .. i have a prodrive roof rack fitted to my forester anyone ever heard of these as ive never seen one before
Is that so you can turn the car upside down and use it as a sledge in the winter?

Welcome btw :)

·
Registered
01 forester s-turbo PPP
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cheers all yep show is on as usual tis carnival this weekend some pics for u but i have to make 15 posts to show u them lol

·
Registered
01 forester s-turbo PPP
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
meh im not too keen opn the roof rack it is a genuine pprodrive one tho to be honest i think i will be selling it ermmmm i think the car on ppistonheads is the one i have bought lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts