Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Brandy and I'm in Texas. I bought a manual transmission 2003 Subaru Forester XS last year. It needs a little work, but I have really enjoyed driving her ever since I got her, and I'm hoping to learn some tips on how to keep her in good shape, and maybe even find solutions to some of the issues I'm having with her that won't cost me an arm and a leg. This is my first Subaru, but I definitely don't think it'll be my last. I'm looking forward to reading through the threads and getting to know everyone! 馃槉

Super Moderator
@brandylee0307 welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome and also for the info about the CP. I've only accessed the forum from my phone so far so I'll see try it on my PC to see what I might have missed on the mobile version. 馃憤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts