Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
hey mom, can i
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought id make myself known. i currently driver a 04 sti (bone stock), but im going to be going crazy on the mods soon so im looking to but a 04/05 forester xt so i can reuse some parts and have a dailly driver. so if anyone knows of a good deal on one for sale thats either white, black, silver and a manual let me know :banana:

·
Registered
04 FXT, 61 Stude
1,735 Posts
Welcome! Good luck on your quest, I ended up buying mine from a member here, Frito, up in Spokane, WA. If you get the chance be sure to check out slcsubaru.com, it's a nice local site for Subaru enthusiasts. There are plenty of other sweet Foresters in the area. If you need any help just let me know!

·
Registered
hey mom, can i
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Good luck on your quest, I ended up buying mine from a member here, Frito, up in Spokane, WA. If you get the chance be sure to check out slcsubaru.com, it's a nice local site for Subaru enthusiasts. There are plenty of other sweet Foresters in the area. If you need any help just let me know!
ya im on there as well, same screen name and same on NASIOC. ha im real imagenitive. :icon_wink:

·
Registered
03X MT
846 Posts
the Foz loves the "S" curves in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Watch for "Buck" the Sheriff he likes to go after aggressive drivers.

·
Registered
hey mom, can i
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the Foz loves the "S" curves in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Watch for "Buck" the Sheriff he likes to go after aggressive drivers.
ha i know that canyon very well (work at brighton in winter) and the cops. i got pulled for doing 80 in a 40... luckly got a warning :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts