Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am a newbie to this forum :woohoo:. As of right now I do not currently own a Subaru :frown:. But I am in the market and have my eyes on a nice little 03 XS. I have been creeping around here for weeks before I joined knowing I wanted to get a Forester. Just wanted everyone to know there is one more crazy on here! I look forward to all the knowledge and fun to be shared.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I don't work there. They are making more Camry's there than anything right now. (That's right they make those there as well). I actually live about 20 miles northeast, but listed Lafayette because its the nearest city that anybody might actually have heard of.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XTL
94 Posts
Welcome to the boards from a fellow Hoosier and musician!
And best of luck on the search for your Forester.

I just got mine back in August and love having it.

-Vic
Fishers, IN

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all. Everybody has been really great so far. Right now I am working with a dealership on trading my 2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE in for a 2003 Forester 2.5XS. Going from a compact car with a v6 and a 6spd manual to a larger 4 door "wagon style" suv with awd and an automatic will be a jump for me. But I can't wait to do it.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,956 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Good luck on your pending Forester purchase! Post up a picture when you get it. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
I actually live about 20 miles northeast, but listed Lafayette because its the nearest city that anybody might actually have heard of.
Delphi? I used to have a customer there but they moved their operations elsewhere.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Not trying to naysay but if they make more outbacks than camry's then they ship the outbacks out faster. They have a huge lot full of camry's. I used to drive past it everyday on my way to work. And yeah outbacks seem to be the big subaru there. They dont have a lot of Tribeccas on their lot either, not saying they don't do as many, just don't see them.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also I just want to clear something up. No matter how hard I try I am not a musician. :icon_mad: My avatar pic is from a concert I went to. I just thought the pic was awesome possum. Its pretty good for taking it on my cell phone in the middle of the pit. :rock: Anyways thanks for everything.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
I think you're going to be seeing the full lot of Camry's for quite a while. So long as they don't block the path for Subarus leaving the plant... :icon_wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts