Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I new to the forum and just wanted to drop a quick introduction. I recently bought a 2004 Forester XT 5 speed. It Java Black with about 75K on it. This is my first turbo, and it is a blast. I previously owned a 2003 Forester XS and loved the AWD, so I am back. I hope to make good use of all the knowlege on the forum for some mods in the future. It looks like there is a lot of great information out here.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,959 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Post up a picture of your Forester so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Welcome Mike, glad you found us.

Yes lot's of great information and advice from people who have done it, do it and don't do it experiences.

Don't forget if you're going to start modding you may want to start a Members Journal, so it can be a one stop location to post and share what you do or are planning to do. That sub-forum is an enjoyable read.

You can also add some vehicle info to your Signature. That way it'll show up every time you post and makes responses to specific vehicle questions quicker. Just go into your User CP, Edit Signature and add some basic info to start, like year/model/transmission to start.

Cheers

·
Registered
2014 CVT
826 Posts
welcome from downingtown...............creepy, lol
i sadly im stuck without a forester for now.........save for tools for my career in diesel trucks or a forester, ill let you guess who wins, but if you ever need help or tools!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts