Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just picked up my new (used) 2007 Forester X yesterday....this is the first foreign car I have ever owned. I have had vehicles from each of the "big three" and thought I'd try something different. This appears to be a well built vehicle....solid feel, tight fit and finish and great styling. My last car was a 1997 Cavalier sedan which racked up 160,000+ miles, but became problematic withing the past 6 months. I hope my used Forester gives me just as many if not more miles of driving without many problems. See you all again...

·
Registered
1995 Legacy Sedan
95 Posts
Welcome from Owego/Oneonta NY. I have family up in your neck of the woods. I guess now I'll have someone to talk to if my car breaks down at Darien Lake again!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,958 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the '07 Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. You're required to have more posts to link to a host, but you can attach pictures now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2007 Forester X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will try to post a few pictures in the next few days....and thanks to all of you for welcoming me here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts