Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Forester L
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am new here, and I love my Forester.
All my friends at school (in New Orleans) think I like it a little too much, but they haven't seen it in the snow.....

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
Everybody seems to think us Forester owners are a little strange for how much we love our rides... but it doesn't bother me one bit.

You should post up some pictures of your ride. Judging from your avatar, you've got some nice pictures of it already...

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,904 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

I see you've already set up your avatar. You might also consider setting up your signature with your vehicle information. How about a full size picture of your '99 so the forum members can look it over? :wink:

Bobby...

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Welcome to the forum and hope you visit often. Don't know if you have snow tires, but if not and you can afford them, you'll see an improvement to your winter driving experience, just watch your speed. You can also put your vehicle info into your Signature, so it shows up every time you post. Even though you have it in your Public Profile many won't go looking. It helps with any model specific responses if you have any questions. Just go into your User CP, Edit Signature, add info, usually year/model/transmission is a good start. Now go out for a drive!:banana:

·
Registered
1999 Forester L
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, added a signature now.
But snow tires are a little out of budget right now, being a college student doesnt leave too extra money around.... I only have to may though thank god!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts