Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of us have been working on a t-shirt for our NY Meet . We have some original aggressive drawings of Forester XT Sports (STI Foresters). I did a lot of research and didn't see anything that represents what we are all about. The T's will be white with black art work and lettering. The lettering will say New York Forester Meet on the top of the art work, and the bottom will have the date. These would be made only for our meet. I want to see if there is any interest in the t-shirts before we take this any further.

The link below will be the design of NY FORESTER MEET T-Shirt.
If you would like one please Paypal account [email protected] $20 with your size . These will be handed out at the meet. If you would prefer it shipped add $5.

The deadline for payment is January 7, 2010.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc320/sqc146/Mobile Uploads/downsized_1229092023.jpg

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
im down for one jim! maybe it should say something like ny forester meet 2010. maybe put a few logos on the sleeve on it as well, like sti/spt/motul/sf.org/etc... kinda like the ken block/dc shirts...

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
^^ that shirt is awesome! the japanese design makes it hard to see the outline of the forester w/ some of the colors though...

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
^^ that shirt is awesome! the japanese design makes it hard to see the outline of the forester w/ some of the colors though...
the shirt is a little better in person. as far as extra printing it's going to bring up the cost. the T is going to be very low volume. i'm trying to keep the cost so we can all have them.

·
Registered
06 forester xt 07 sti 6 speed
3,873 Posts
Jim, You know Im buying one of these!! But I think my wife will be the one wearing it since she is the forester driver of the family :) Haha! I know you guys are sick of hearing that.

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jim, You know Im buying one of these!! But I think my wife will be the one wearing it since she is the forester driver of the family :) Haha! I know you guys are sick of hearing that.
That means you will take two ? HaHa. You have a good woman ! She puts up with us.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
That means you will take two ? HaHa. You have a good woman ! She puts up with us.
She is also a comedian! When that CL65 AMG slaughtered me on the way home this weekend, first she yelled at me and then she said "You should have let me drive." :starwars:

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
the shirt is a little better in person. as far as extra printing it's going to bring up the cost. the T is going to be very low volume. i'm trying to keep the cost so we can all have them.
i figured as much! i actually checked out out the zoomed in shots, and they do look good! the shirt is great as is, maybe just add 2010 NY Fozzy Meet on the front breast then? what kinda ideas are you kicking around?

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i figured as much! i actually checked out out the zoomed in shots, and they do look good! the shirt is great as is, maybe just add 2010 NY Fozzy Meet on the front breast then? what kinda ideas are you kicking around?

Hopefully we can get a finished pic up by this Thursday. If we used their t shirt with additional writing it will cost close to $30. I want these to be affordable. The idea we are going with is your Forester but more aggressive.

·
Registered
2009 XT-Limited
150 Posts
Just saw this thread...do you have a printer already?
I'm an XT owner, live in NY, and have done similar things
for the SVX club back in the day. (I have my own T-shirt
printing business, and have printed over 1,000,000 T's
by hand :) I may be able to help if needed.

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just saw this thread...do you have a printer already?
I'm an XT owner, live in NY, and have done similar things
for the SVX club back in the day. (I have my own T-shirt
printing business, and have printed over 1,000,000 T's
by hand :) I may be able to help if needed.
Only a million by hand. Are you sure you are qualified. Haha
I sent you a pm.

Thanks

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
262 Posts
Yeeeaaaah, so...when you said tshirt and feeler I had this is mind when I clicked this post...

Wait, what were we talking about again?

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Okay count me in for two forester t shirts! But can I get one in pink and one in purple? JK

1 - 20 of 63 Posts