Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Choose which day you prefer for the meet.

• Sunday January 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW YORK AREA MEET::

THE MEET HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SATURDAY 1/16/2010

PLEASE READ

I have arranged a private tour of Bentley and Lamborghini Long Island for us. They will show us their 65,000 sq ft facility including sales and service. They will even open the service department which is closed on Saturday. They will also show us the Champion division. Champion sells exotic ,muscle, and antique cars. They are nice enough to accommodate us on Saturday January 16, 2010 at 1:00 PM.

http://www.championmotorgroup.com/Pa...5&featureid=-1

Another update:

We will meet at:
Bagel Boss
10 Jericho Turnpike
Jericho, New York 11753
516-334-0300
(this is west of Kohls behind the dealership)

On SATURDAY 11:00 AM . 1/16/10 We are going a little earlier for pics.

WE ARE HAVING A RAFFLE. WITH THE HELP OF OUR SUPPORTING VENDORS. EFI LOGICS, RALLY ARMOR , NORTH COAST SUBARU, &
BIG A DETAILING

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
im in, my only sugguestion is we do something active. im growing tired of the usual stand around in a parking lot while its 30* outside!

maybe we could do indoor gokarts? what do you guys think of this place?

Long Island Go Karts - Karts Indoor Raceway

lol, they have packages. we can do like a kids bday party HAHA! they give us some races and pizza/soda, yay feel like a lil kid again!

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in, my only sugguestion is we do something active. im growing tired of the usual stand around in a parking lot while its 30* outside!

maybe we could do indoor gokarts? what do you guys think of this place?

Long Island Go Karts - Karts Indoor Raceway

lol, they have packages. we can do like a kids bday party HAHA! they give us some races and pizza/soda, yay feel like a lil kid again!
Not a bad idea. I was thinking of taking a run down OP. Captree faciltiy is open all year . It's heated ,hot coffee, and crappy food. This might be good meeting point. After we could go to D&B's for lunch.

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Maybe a meet off the island would get more interest from out of towners? There's a D+B at the Palisade's mall in Rockland Cty (Nyack) and Grand Prix New York, a go-kart place in Westchester Cty (Rye I think).

May get more people from CT/MA/NJ.

Or maybe everyone join us for dinner during the 48hrs trip on Sunday at EFI Logics in CT.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
id love to do gpny, but i dont know if every1 is die hard enough or wants to spend that much money... but gpny is the REAL DEAL! ill be going in early march for the NYR-SCCA awards banquet, i cant wait!

im down for any idea out of li or not, lets brainstorm.

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
id love to do gpny, but i dont know if every1 is die hard enough or wants to spend that much money... but gpny is the REAL DEAL! ill be going in early march for the NYR-SCCA awards banquet, i cant wait!

im down for any idea out of li or not, lets brainstorm.

I contacted GPNY to see what type of cooperate rate would could get. Like Bruce said we could have a much better turn out from the tri-state in that area. It seems pricey.

Grand Prix New York

·
Registered
2006 FXT 4Eat
533 Posts
Sounds good to me a Saturday would be best for me weather permitting. Oh yeah the 3rd is my Birthday also.

1 - 20 of 313 Posts