Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2009 MY10 XT Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey Guys,

Just got my new MY10 XT Premium last week! :Banane08: And I got to take some snaps over the weekend that I thought I'd share. :Banane37:

:Banane17:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,731 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new forester purchase! Thanks for posting pictures, very nice looking Forester. :cool:

Bobby...

·
Premium Member
2015 Forester XT
106 Posts
Welcome from Yonkers, NY.

Very Nice!

I think the last pic (the interior) makes me the most envious. Very nice manual trans you have there in your 2010 XT...

·
Registered
2009 MY10 XT Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with it. I went from an 05 Audi A4 turbo quattro manual to an 06 Audi A6 Auto and missed the turbo manual and all wheel drive. It costs me in speeding fines but its a hell of a lot more fun:mob:
Its no where near as good as the A4 in the cornering department but its much better for the surf and snow trips I take and its just as much fun and has just as much punch.
Anyway I'm sure I'll have loads of questions on here for fellow Foz owners as I go along. By the way are there specific model sections here and also are there many ausies on here?

Thanks,

Pete

·
Registered
2009 MY10 XT Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Yonkers, NY.

Very Nice!

I think the last pic (the interior) makes me the most envious. Very nice manual trans you have there in your 2010 XT...
Manual is the only way to go with a turbo but it makes both the highway cops and my girlfriend angry hehehehe... There's always a trade of I guess:tissue:

·
Registered
2009 MY10 XT Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, oh, oh already have a question I forgot to ask. Do you guys have your my09 & my10 XT cars badged as XT? Here in Australia the badging is the same across the range which is kinda dumb. :shrug: I know the previous versions were badged XT and the one's prior to that were badged GT. I was like *** when I got the car and was told that Subi don't do that with this model and then I saw some pics of a US delivered one and it had a Subaru badge on the left and Forester and XT badges on the right.
If you guys get them I might have to order some from Subi Nth America!!

·
Registered
2005 JDM STi SG9
251 Posts
There's quite a few Aussies here Pete, including me. There's about two thousand more Aussie Forester fanatics at OzFoz.com too, check it out if you haven't.

In Australia they didn't have an "XT" badge on the 06-08 Foresters it was only on the first SG shape.

cheers :Banane35:

·
Registered
2009 MY10 XT Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks 666! Didnt know about ozfoz. But joined GT Rydaz and there seems to be little activity on their forum..at least with the most recent series anyway so I came onto here:biggrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts