Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To show that I have new wheels I had to add a catchy title.

I picked these up from forum member 2.5x_sleeper. He gave me a hella deal on them. Then I added 225/55/17 BFG Traction T/A's from DTD and have been enjoying them for a week now. I really like the look of these wheels, they look larger than they are and the meaty sidewall rides nice.

Suspension is oem struts with swift springs.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite the change from all the other wheels you have ran!
I agree. When I sit around and look at old photos of the different wheels, I really like the classy look of the oem wheels. I would rather run BBS STI wheels but maybe later this year I will look for a set. I just know the Blizzacks were overdue taking off since it is May!:biggrin:

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
I've always loved the look of beefy wheels on Foresters. That's why my X has has OBXT wheels on it for the past 4 years!

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
To be 100% honest, those are the best looking wheels on the Forester IMO. They compliment the car, it looks very good with the drop, and it doesn't require that you have rubber bands for tires, which means the tires look proportionately correct for the rest of the car.

Honestly, it looks VERY good. (I'm envious, I've been wanting these for a long time now) :biggrin:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,857 Posts

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
They do look quite good. I think my favorite are still the XT split 6 spoke 16", I wish they had made the same style in 17x7.5! I loved my 16" xt wheels painted graphite with my s215/65/16 snow tires, the gf was so upset when I sold them!

·
Registered
04 FXT
373 Posts
Those look great, and the tires are very good as well. I had them for a while when I bought the car, and they have some great grip especially for being all seasons. Meaty sidewalls do indeed ride nice!

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Looks great, and mph should be dead on with that size tires.

:bling:

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sleeper look is what I have the plan was.

They are oem wheels from a MY07 FSXT. But they are not the factory wheels that came with my car. They are from Bobby's XT!

VinceYD, you can never have enought !!!!! Someone once said you have to have a lot to get noticed in this section!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts