Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda...I went with one of the wheeldude group buys over on nasioc so I put my deposit in and now I get to wait 3 months until they come in.

hellaflush, illest, fatlace, wrong fitment whatever you wanna call it but I am joining them

18x10 +30 Linea Corse Lemans in full hyperblack. no spacers needed to clear the brembos

they will look similiar to this but with more of a lip since that pic is the 19x8.5

i blame sleeperxt since he pushed the envelope with his 18x10 grids. stay posted, i will keep it updated!!!!

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,140 Posts
those are going to be MASSIVE! props! I can't wait to see them!

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
They look like a good strong rim. Nice choice.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
What size tires are you going run? I'd think anything smaller than a 265 would look really stretched.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to try running the 255/35/18 star specs(which run big for a 255) and see how they look since i already have them left over from my other ones. if they look retarded i will get new tires.

tuned...contact dan at wheeldude if you are seriously jealous. he usually requires 3 people for the group buy but he waived the 3rd person for us so he might be stocking the 3rd set for himself so he might have them availble. not saying i want another forester to have the same wheels but they will be awesome

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
I've been tempted to pick up a gold set of those. Now you can give me an idea how they'll look on a Forester. Pics when you mount them !

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Nice Vinny...those are going to look rad!!!

How come I get no love..pushing a 18x9?:mob:...j/k

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice Vinny...those are going to look rad!!!

How come I get no love..pushing a 18x9?:mob:...j/k
if i gave anymore love to your ride, you would need some :tissue:
besides there have been a number of us that have run the 18x9's since the g-forces came out.

legacy urs is wrb right? those wheels in gold with a polished lip would look unreal on your car. I think Dan(wheeldude) is making more 18x8.5's that aren't as aggressive, just pm him for a custom color(edit) there is already a request in for 18x8.5 +45 in gold with polished lip

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
congrats vinny!
can't wait to see those on your ride... as soon as I saw your post in the custom wheel thread on NASIOC I was already getting excited to see it! :lol:
I'd have a set of SVN-R's already if I could justify yet another set of wheels for a car that spends 5-6 months on snow tires... :icon_frown:

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
congrats vinny!
can't wait to see those on your ride... as soon as I saw your post in the custom wheel thread on NASIOC I was already getting excited to see it! :lol:
I'd have a set of SVN-R's already if I could justify yet another set of wheels for a car that spends 5-6 months on snow tires... :icon_frown:
I know the feeling about snow tires. Mine have been on since nov. and will now be on until may(est. time of arrival). and I LOVE the svn-r's but ever since i saw how awesome Dave @ integrity's ride looked with the mesh wheels ive been thinking if i could get a set of mesh wheels with a good looking lip i would be all over it. so when wheeldude started offering the lemans in 5x100 i knew it was destiny.

I don't think I will ever parallel park with these babies

1 - 20 of 214 Posts