Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Forester for less than a week but the mods have already started. I got my windows tinted on Saturday and just got my wheels put on tonight. I'm keeping the stock tires until the end of summer, then I think I'll upgrade. Ordered some Rally Armor mud flaps this morning and also have a sport grille on the way. Next will be the stereo and roof rack attachments. I'm having a lot of fun so far!!

wheels: 17x7.5 +45mm Drag DR-35 in gunmetal w/ machined lip

·
2010 Forester XT 4EAT
1,118 Posts
Nice! Love the tint and those wheels are one of my finalists when I can afford them! In black though. I've already spent so much in the first couple of months. It is fun though! The sport grille is a good option and you should get the underspoiler too. I got those and then tint, alarm with remote start, Kenwood stereo, amp, sub, splash guards, speakers, so the wheels have to wait!

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,069 Posts
looks nice, the 17's just look so small on the SH's but I like them. The SH just screams for 18s or 19s

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ I am thinking the same thing, they do look a tad small. It's especially true on rims with the machined lip, you almost have to go up another inch just to make up for that.

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bigger tires are a definite. What size would you recommend?

·
Registered
2020 Forester Limited CVT
63 Posts
Good start. Tint is always a must and the rims are a nice touch, but could be bigger. Might just be the chrome around the edge of the rim that make them look small.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts