Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT ltd.
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol:

I had to join the intense "new wheels" posts hahaha! Unfortunately, these are not going on a Subaru, I will be attempting to fit them on my mk4 GLi......yes, double staggered on a FWD car....it'll look rad, but it won't go that fast lol.

Sorry for the cell pics, better pics in the future!

:rock:
:Banane35:

Hope everyone is doing well these days, I miss my Fozzie!!!

Drew

·
Former Foz Dude
2010 WRX STI SE STI 6-speed, yo
1,362 Posts
Dooooooooood! GET those things on der!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Most honorable Subisan! I am awaiting pics of these mounted also, I am
going to put them in the Ricer thread (no offense, hehe). :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

But seriously, we gotz to see this....

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT ltd.
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hopefully I'll be test fitting these without tires in the next couple weeks (i'm in the process of moving into my first home!!!) so unfortunately they'll be on the back burner for a min.

I can't wait to see this fitment either!!! I haven't found anyone else that has these on a VW!

·
Banned
2000 Forester L
315 Posts
I think staggered wheels on a FWD car is silly. I especially don't understand the "dubber" fascination with Corvette wheels.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Am I the only one that noticed Speedline made OEM wheels for a vette ? What an odd partnership.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT ltd.
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I too think staggered rims on FWD cars are stupid, but if they look cool, right?! :lol:

I'll be buying something else to go fast "properly" in, the Jetta is what it is, for looks haha.

The Speedline/GM relationship was a quick fix for the previous manufacturer of the rim, I think GM now makes all the wheels.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT ltd.
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those look to the be wheels off a C5 Z06.
Sorry, I guess I forgot to specify what these really are!

rim: C5 Z06'ers
front: 17x9.5 et54
rear: 18x10.5 et58

With adapters I'll be around the 15/20 offset range, poking and stretching 225/17 and 235/18's respectively.

I'll be rolling and slightly pulling the fenders so it won't rub toooooo much haha.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts