Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased these wheels from Cosworth's eBay store a few months ago for a wonderful price. (Thanks scubadoober for finding these!) They've been sitting in my office waiting for me to either sell/trade them or have them powder coated. I said screw-it, and had them mounted today. :biggrin:

The wheels are:

Brand: Prodrive (made by OZ)
Model: P-WRC1 (or P1)
Diameter: 18"
Width: 7.5"
Offset: +46
Bolt Pattern: 5x100
Color: Crystal Titanium

The tires are:

Brand: General Tire
Model: Exclaim UHP
Size: 225/45/18

Pictures:

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,323 Posts
Those look great! I think the color looks good against the contrast of your car and my vote would be to leave them that color. What color were you thinking of powder coating them?

BTW Is that Willamette National Cemetery by chance?

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Very nice.

joe r

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they look great! I think the color looks good against the contrast of your car. What color were you planning on powder coating them?

BTW Is that Willamette National Cemetery by chance?
Thanks! I was thinking about having them powder coated gloss black, and them I'd cover the silver trim with black vinyl.

I believe it's part of Mt. Calvary Cemetery on Barnes. There's a pull-out on Skyline Blvd that has a wonderful view. I'm notorious for taking most of my pics in cemeteries. :icon_biggrin::bacon:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,840 Posts
To be honest, I wasn't sure I liked them at first. I had to scroll "up" past the wheels, before I saw them on your Forester. They go nicely with the other bright accents (roof rails & hatch trim), adding to the overall appearance of the Forester. Very nice look! :cool:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To be honest, I wasn't sure I liked them at first. I had to scroll "up" past the wheels, before I saw them on your Forester. They go nicely with the other bright accents (roof rails & hatch trim), adding to the overall appearance of the Forester. Very nice look! :cool:
I wasn't sure if I'd really like them, either, until I saw them on the car. The design is very similar to the 17" FSXT STi wheels, but the spokes are curved, making the face of the wheel slightly convex. These wheels are anti-hellaflush! lol That said, they look good on the car...almost OEM+ in appearance.

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
one question though, how are these fitting in with the black/red theme?
You mean the wheels aren't black?!?!? :mob::biggrin:

To be honest, it's not fitting in with the planed red/black theme. I needed to put some $$ toward maintenance, rather than powder-coating, and I would've felt bad for powder-coating brand new Prodrive wheels. :p

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,140 Posts
I don't know man. I thought your other setup with the red lugs was pretty money... Not that this doesn't look good too.

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't know man. I thought your other setup with the red lugs was pretty money... Not that this doesn't look good too.
I'm not getting rid of the PFF7s. :icon_biggrin: I think those are my favorite wheels of all time. This will be my "utility" setup, so to speak, so they'll be on the car most of the time, except for ski season.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts