Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 S-Turbo TZ1A
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

Due to change in my work arrangements (they took away my company car :yell:) I was forced to look for a new car. After loooong research into sub-2000-pounds estates and test driving Avensis :)shake:) we have decided to buy a Forester (that's "we" as in wife and I). A 2001 S-Turbo with 95k on the clock. I only had it for a week but I really like it!

Here's my car (with a set of XT alloys with hardly used Toyos I grabbed from Pistonheads for a bargain price!)
http : // img59.imageshack.us/img59/3516/cimg0396h.jpg
(sorry, can't post URLs yet!)

I had powerful NA cars in the past but the turbo is something new to me. A very different power delivery :biggrin: I have couple of things to sort with the car but I will start a new thread for that.

P.S. How do I contact the admin to unblock my primary e-mail address? I have sent two messages already but haven't heard back in a week :icon_frown:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,446 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Looks like a nice one from the picture. :cool:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2000 S-Turbo TZ1A
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello again!

And again as a new owner :D

I was forced to sell my Forester when I moved back home in 2010 (a big no no for RHD cars here :icon_evil:). But I knew it was only a matter of time before I jump back behind a wheel of one :D

MY00, S-turbo automatic. I had it for a month now. It was kind of an impulse buy. The price was tempting and I am really impatient person.... :shrug:

I have quite a few things to sort out but slowly getting there (surprisingly the clock still works :icon_cool:).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts