Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

New uk Fozzy owner

556 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Tuned200 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Been reading for couple of weeks so thought it about time to introduce myself so here goes!
This is the first subaru i have owned so thought i would go with something a bit different as appose to the normal impreza route so had a look aroound a came across a 97forester s turbo with 143km on it and thought what the heck and bought it (knowing that it had some cosmetic issue's) well bugger me the engine and autobox are good but the rest has been probperly abused! first off the previous owner has lowered it to some silly level so the rear camber is miles out then it appears he took it off roading and got it stuck i presume as the rear seatbelts have been cut out presumably to be used to get towed out! lol

So i have some work to do to it but will be happy when its done, got to say i do enjoy the challenge!

now i do have a question and probably an obvious one but i must ask IF ANY ONE HAS SOME SPARE STANDARD SPRINGS please contact me! lol sorry for caps but i really need some!

many thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to speaking to you all in the future!!

crasin

See less See more
#5 ·
Yes i got to agree but wanted to post an introduction before begging for parts lol :icon_redface:

Hi Crasin. Welcome to the Forester clan.
Looks like you got yourself a fun project. At least, now she has found a good home. Let us all know how it goes and post some pics, please.
I will try to post some pics this evening,

and thank you all for the welcome

crasin

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.