Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester Sport
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Jake and am finally a member of the Subaru family! Love how there is so much Subaru pride and I’m glad to be apart of it. I went with the 2021 Subaru Forester Sport In Silver. I’m from Southern California and do a lot of road trips and wanted something more capable while out exploring and camping. Looking to make some mods over time so I’m happy I found this forum to get info and ideas from people.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited
26 Posts
Welcome, Jake. I'm new to Subaru as well. I bought a new 2019 Forester when they first came out. I have been very pleased with the vehicle. It's especially good in the snow in Upstate NY, but you won't have to worry about that being in Southern, CA! I've also found this forum to be very helpful. Nice picture. Sharp looking!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yeah being in New York you def need that capability more on a daily basis haha. I do a bunch of road trips out to Utah and Colorado so it will def come in handy when I’m there in the winter months. And I’m glad your loving it, cause so am I for the 3 weeks I’ve had it haha

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Jake, I'm new to Subaru as well, in fact I'm still waiting to get my car - it's on order and should be here in a few weeks. So from one newB to another Welcome.. btw enjoy your picture - great looking wheels and do I see palm trees?? We have three feet of snow on the ground here,,,can't wait for spring!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PJ-FP2021
well I can tell you it will be worth the wait! And yeah I’m in Southern California so we have to drive up to the snow haha. And dang 3 feet is no joke! Canada is a different kinda monster! Never been but was planning to do a road trip up there but then the world shut down haha. Having the subi will def make it more manageable when going up there if the weather gets crazy

·
Registered
2014 2.5i CVT
239 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts