Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Subaru Forester
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
my names Taylor, I’m a 21 year old and I just got my first Subaru! I inherited it from my grandma, after my Volkswagen blew up. -no shocker there- it’s a 2010 Subaru Forester, made in Japan and I’m currently looking for people who have an 09-13 that could be of help sprouting some ideas for upgrades for it. It’s only got 85k on it, I got it at 68k about a year ago and we hit the ground running. The only real“upgrades” is I’ve tinted it out, did some usual maintenance, and put on some smokes headlight housings. I’m going to be putting some upgrades BC coilovers on it, hopefully in the near future and putting my wheels on. it’s pretty much stock at this point. Anyways! If you want to be friends on other social media, and follow the build or want to help with tips and tricks my Instagram is @staynred can’t wait to meet some of you guys!:giggle:

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
G'day & welcome @subuwukid - good luck with the build; maybe you can record it here in Members' Journals:

Also
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts