Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess that title may come off a bit arrogant so I do apologize! I'm new to the site but not to Subies. I got my first in '06, a 1988 Justy GL fwd 5spd. I love that car!!!! No matter how hard I drove her, she kept revving WHILE getting 43 mpg...until the timing belt broke somewhere above 6000 rpm. But a new belt and she was good to go! My wife got an Impreza in '09 that has been great for her the whole time. I learned head gaskets on a boxer engine on her, along w the obvious timing belt, water pump and engine seals. I'm now in a 2005 Forester X 4EAT that I'm lifting and replacing everything under the car thats made of metal because she lived up in NY since birth in '05. Its been a long road but we're nearing the exit. In my experience, communicating w people that know the car you're working on is better then any shop manual in print so I want to thank everyone in advance for any info you provide!!!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,849 Posts
@nj_SUCKS welcome to the forum from Oregon!

You might be interested in starting one of these:
Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts