Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up to all
New to AWD (I'm a 4wd guy by heart..rock crawling)

I will be picking up and silver 04 Subi FXT Cobb stage II 91 octane Access port/cobb turbo-back Forester specific, Agency power up-pipe
STI springs/struts/ STI hood scoop ...i have an 04 STI TMIC but i havnt put it on im hesitant i dont think it will matter that much what do you think?

I will be taking ownership of it in the next few months.
sorry for the crappy crappy cell phone pics thats all i have for now..unitl i pick it up

Some Q's what is the stock turbo on foresters......... td04? would a Vf39 (bolt up with some fuel upgrades of course)

Looking for a rear way bar STI for it also if ya got one PM me

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,906 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your New Forester! Looking good! Thanks for posting pictures. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check here Classifieds - Subaru Forester Owners Forum to see if anyone is trying to sell or swap what you are looking for.
thanks for the welcome! how is this site with the reputation of people and selling stuff? the other sites i have been on i have been lucky i hope the same from here!!!

Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your New Forester! Looking good! Thanks for posting pictures. :wink:
Bobby...

thanks for the welcome!!

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
Yes the vf39 will bolt right up, and fuel mods aren't even all that necessary... though a good idea. Just bolt it on and get yourself a protune, then let 'er rip! A Cobb Off-The-Shelf map will work too, but they don't compare to a good custom tune.

Nice ride btw, those wheels always look good on Foresters!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts