Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Forester AT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife + I recently moved from Macon, GA to Helen,GA. Much nicer here in the Appalacian Mtns! After moving, decided to trade the 'ol Taurus in for a '01 Forester L, AT. Glad I did- feels like a new car compared to the Ford! Plus with the montains and snow here- the Subie is perfect. Love driving it- when my wife lets me!
Sorry for my late intro. I didn't realize I was supposed to introduce myself. I joined yesterday.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lot's of good info to be found here, just don't be intimidated by the volume of Search responses.

Don't know if you get a lot of snow in your parts but if you do, dedicated snow tires will make your Subaru experiences in the winter that much more enjoyable (hard to believe).

You can also add your vehicle info to your Signature, that way if you are posting, it'll show up every time. Just go into your User CP, Edit Signature and add info like you have in your post. Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,883 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

No need to apologize for the late introduction... I still haven't done one. :smile:

Post up a picture of your new '01 Forester so the members can look it over, :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts