Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone. I bought my first Subaru in October of 2018 after driving my mother's Forester 2.0XT Premium. I had never been so in love with a car before, and I looked for over a year before finally buying one. I ended up going with the 2018 Forester 2.5i Limited and I love him! I've taken my Forester to camp with my dogs and husband in Arizona, and have also done some light, off-road trail driving to try and get a feel for off-roading since I am new to it. I am interested doing some modifications to my Forester. Perhaps, a slight lift, some new wheels, tires, and a tow hitch for a bike rack. I plan on starting with very basic touches, like custom emblems or decals. I have very little knowledge about cars or how to modify them, and I have never been on a car forum before, so bear with me! I look forward to seeing everyone's vehicles and adventures and learning a lot along the way!

A nice spot to escape and do some target shooting.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,830 Posts
Happy to have you with us, Lauren.

If this is the first car forum you've been on, then you really lucked out. You will find this to be a place that is really friendly to new members, not like some others that we can think about. Check out this thread for more info: The ethic of our community

1 - 5 of 5 Posts