Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Forester S
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a BMW fanatic at heart (the classics of course E24, E28, E30), but i recently got a 2000 Subaru Forester S, and I am LOVING it! I hope to do some modding and it looks like i have found the right place to be!!!

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the forum...

joe r

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,422 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2017 Foz 2.5i CVT
1,916 Posts
I am a BMW fanatic at heart (the classics of course E24, E28, E30), but i recently got a 2000 Subaru Forester S, and I am LOVING it! I hope to do some modding and it looks like i have found the right place to be!!!
Welcome to the forum. I've got an '09 Forester as a daily driver, but still have my 1991 318is, which I bought in 1994. First BMW I drove was a friend's 1967 1600 (called the 1602 in Europe), back in the year 1970....

And my son has a '95 318ti Club Sport (after his '97 318ti was sadly totaled).

Love those old classic BMW's. Hate the new "luxury" BMW's with iDrive and no dipsticks. My newish Forester is what the X3 should be--smaller displacement, lighter, and equipped with a stick. (I will note that Subaru borrowed the window line from the X3.)

George

·
Registered
1999 Forester
40 Posts
greetings from the Pacific NW! You sir are more lucky than I. I have a 99 L, 2K is when Subaru changed the tail light config for the better... Then it went to that odd triangle deal...

99' w/ JDM tail lights

·
Registered
2003 Forester 5 speeds, I choose!
15 Posts
greetings from the Pacific NW! You sir are more lucky than I. I have a 99 L, 2K is when Subaru changed the tail light config for the better... Then it went to that odd triangle deal...

99' w/ JDM tail lights

I never noticed that until this week. Is anything else different?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts